| Nature vs Nurture | : Nature is inherited genetically, while nurture is the influence of the environment which involves moulding of our personality. Who were we before rejection🥀, before people pleasing, before heartbreak💔? Nature plays a critical role in who we are now, but mostly, nurture enhances our nature and can bring up changes within us✨. They say, "You can use a spear as a walking stick, but that won't change its nature."✨
This breath-synchronized pose is beneficial for your body and mind. This simple pose powers up your brain and improves focus, coordination and mental stability. This pose improves blood circulation between the vertebrae of your spine and it helps in relieving back pain and stress. It also calms you down.Stretches, when executed properly, are relaxing and enjoyable.
Jessica is my best mumma. I spent a lot of time with her. She played with me very often. When my hair grew longer and darker, and she cut my hair off and shaped it properly. She home schooled me. She cleaned me up, checked out my eyes. Sometimes I laugh on her unfunny jokes because I love to make her feel better❤. She's my world💞
Comments
Post a Comment